Nina Elaine Borum Nashville, Tennessee
Christian Coach, Life Coach
- Nashville, Tennessee 37206
- Gender: Female
Nina is certified as a Life Coach by the Advanced Life Coach Training Institute. She served as an ordained minister with a B.A. in Mass Communications from Meredith College and a B.A. in Practical Ministries from Evangeline Booth College. She has a M.A. in Biblical Studies at Trevecca University.
To motivate and empower women to live out their full potential in Christ by helping them to identify life goals and set an action plan to live out their dreams.
• To give guidance and encouragement that is Biblically based.
• To use my passion for coaching to help you reach your full potential.
• To treat you as an equal, and with integrity and respect.
• To help you to develop a fresh perspective on all areas of your life.
• To challenge you to explore your current reality and then find effective ways
to make the changes you desire.
Disclaimer: Nina Borum is not a licensed professional counselor. If you desire to work with a licensed professional please consult counselors in your local area. Nina only offers spiritual guidance and life coaching sessions to women.
Nina Borum is a coaching dream come true! I connected with Nina in May 2012, courtesy of Noomii. During our sessions, she listened attentively, challenged me to confront long-standing mindsets and habits that hindered my progress, helped clarify my calling, and most importantly empowered me to grow in my relationship with Christ. In the process, I gained not only a coach, but also a new friend :). For anyone who wants to make their dreams a reality, I highly recommend Nina Elaine Borum and her Trinity Body Mind and Spirit Coaching!Altronise, Executive Assistant, Mephis, TN