- Gender: Female
Using assessments, exercises, self-reflection questions, career review and brainstorming, together we will identify your:
* Work-related strengths and potential blind spots
* Ideal work environment
* Range of suitable careers
* Interests, values, drivers and life vision
* Strengths and challenges of your job search and interviewing style
* Entrepreneurial style
* Networking strengths and more…
The session includes a combination of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator®, the Strong Interest Inventory® and the Color Q assessment.
Color Q, Shoya's proprietary model, bridges the research of the Myers-Briggs community with the temperament model of David Keirsey. It provides highly accurate information on how people’s brain styles affect their leadership, team and sales style, career choices, coaching approach and interaction on a team and in a family.
Shoya doesn't have any reviews yet.