Posted on September 3, 2012 by Stephan Wiedner
Want to get crystal clear on your offering?
Like the shoemaker with holey shoes, I have been helping coaches with their profiles and not doing the work myself…until now.
Through networking, a colleague recommended I talk to Cristi Cooke and within minutes of talking to her, I knew her approach was exactly what I was looking for. She gets it. She understands personal branding.
Before meeting Cristi, I was like so many coaches. I had a vague understanding of what I’m all about and writing my own Noomii profile felt ackward. You can probably relate.
Cristi probed me with her natural curiosity and pattern-seeking antenna to undercover my natural way of being. She helped me wade through my stories and life experiences until we reached the “heck-ya-that’s-what-I’m-all-about” moment.
Now I’ve nailed down my 3 key differentiators (i.e. my x-factors), a compelling client conversation (i.e. the pain my clients experience), and the unique solution that I offer. But more importantly, I now have a take-it-or-leave-it attitude. With confidence, I say “this is what I offer and if you don’t like it, that’s okay. There’s plenty of other coaches for you.”
I now come from my personal place of power.
Cristi Cooke is the creator of “The Genius Formula” : a 7-step process to get clarity on the uniqueness of what you’re selling, so you can stop being everything to everyone, and start attracting ideal clients.
Listen to the Call
About the Call
I am SO EXCITED because I’ve seen her presentation and I was so blown away that I hired her on the spot. If you are feeling stuck because you can’t figure out how to differentiate yourself in a sea of competition, you really need to be on this free call. You’ll learn why trying to write your elevator pitch or tagline or webcopy can be so frustrating, and how to make is SO EASY; you’ll learn how to dig deep to uncover your unique genius, and you’ll see that EVERYONE has a unique genius to offer – Cristi provides the roadmap to find – and market! – yours.
Does this sound like you? If so, I highly recommend you make it out to this free call.
- You *know* you’re great at what you do, but you still struggle with how to articulate it
- You’re struggling too much to get your tagline or elevator pitch “just right”
- You want to create or update your website, but haven’t done it yet because you’re not sure what to say
- You’re attracting clients, but not always the right ones. Actually….you’re not sure who are your ideal clients?
On this revolutionary call, you will learn:
- The exact steps to get out of the cycle of wanting to be “everything for everybody” and focus on selling your unique ability
- The 2 little-known secrets you must know, to get ‘unstuck’ when you’re not sure what makes you unique, or what you really want to sell
- The 3 steps to effortlessly creating unique marketing messages, elevator pitches, and web copy that deeply resonate specifically with your Ideal Client
- How to accurately define your Ideal Client, so that your message survives transmission from one person to the next and builds referrals
About Cristi Cooke
Cristi is known as the expert in helping clients discover and market their unique genius. She is the creator of The Genius Formula: a 7-step system to get clarity on what you’re selling, so your ideal clients can find you and pay a premium for it.
Prior to this, Cristi was head of market research for Telus Mobility – one of Canada’s largest wireless networks. She also led the creation of strategic marketing plans for several wireless telcos in Brazil, culminating in the leadership and creation of Claro Brazil’s first national marketing strategy.
It’s no wonder that CEOs of multi-million dollar companies, and individual professionals alike, come to her for leadership on determining their unique competitive advantage.
Cristi is a dean’s list graduate from Queen’s School of Business. She is a sought after speaker who has spoken at Million Dollar Roundtable and e-Women Network and has shared the stage with business leaders across North America.