Posted on September 26, 2014 by Stephan WiednerBack in 1995, Nicholas Evans published the best selling book The Horse Whisperer that went on to becoming a major motion picture starring Robert Redford. But who was the real Horse Whisperer?
“The one who truly inspired me was Buck Brannaman. His skill, understanding and his gentle, loving heart have parted the clouds for countless troubled creatures. Buck is the Zen master of the horse world” says Evans.
So how does he do it? How does he manage to communicate to horses in a manner that they can understand? How does he get horses to eat out of his hand?
Like any skilled coach, the first step is to listen. Really listen.
If you want clients to “eat out of your hand” you need to communicate to them in the language they use. This means taking what they say and incorporating it into your web copy, your Noomii profile, your blog posts, and any other form of client-centric communication.
- Loretta in Portland OR doesn’t want radical life transformation. She wants to “develop a plan with clear, concise, achievable goals to improve every facet of my life: financially, emotionally, and professionally”
- Monique in Atlanta doesn’t want relationship coaching. She wants to “develop a better understanding of myself and the most important attributes that I should be looking for in a partner.”
- Check out the Noomii daily leads
- Comb through the available leads and find five leads that strongly appeal to you and the services you offer
- Identify 2 or 3 common challenges and goals they describe
- Incorporate their exact words into your Noomii profile (and ultimately everywhere else that you have client-focused communication)
“Want a better career? Looking for a step-by-step system and structure for achieving it? I help my clients develop a career and life plan that has clear, concise, and achievable goals. Start today!”
If Monique in Atlanta is your ideal client, write something like this:
“Are you out there dating but not sure what you’re looking for? Work with me and I will help you better understand yourself so you can know with confidence the most important attributes that you should be looking for in a life partner. My Life Partner Checklist System is fast and efficient.”
It’s just that easy.
What are you waiting for? Start by checking out the Noomii client leads right now.
Happy client whispering!