Emily Donaldson De Voto PhD Louisville, Colorado
Executive Coach, Business Coach, Leadership Coach
BA, PhD, Certified in Tony Robbins' NAC and RPM Project and Time Management Systems
Emily is a results-oriented Executive Business Coach with 25 years of experience working with C-levels executives, entrepreneurs, and sales teams. I worked with Tony Robbins for 20 years as both a Master Trainer and Business Results Coach. I'm experienced in impacting business direction and performance by coaching individuals and teams on successful leadership strategies, tactical decision making and forward-thinking approaches. Proven history of improving operations, increasing sales, optimizing productivity, creating powerful culture, and boosting financial health.
Specific Skills include:
• Coaching, consulting, and mentoring
•Training & development of sales, management, and other performance teams
• Skilled problem solver with strong interpersonal skills
• Strategic business development planning & implementation
• Talent management & performance optimization
• People-oriented culture creation & team collaboration
• Data-driven decision making, accountability management & progress evaluations
• Operational improvement through implementation of world-class systems, structure, & support
• Tony Robbins’ Business Results Coach, Tony Robbins’ RPM Time Management System, Tony Robbins’ Mastering Influence Sales System, The Challenger Sales Model, Covey’s First Things First, NLP, and NAC
Available for one-time advisory calls, 3 to 6-month coaching engagements, year-long mentorship programs for you or you and your executive team, or short/long-term implementation projects.
Emily doesn't have any reviews yet.