Health and Fitness Coaches In Bethesda MD
Associate Certified Coach (ACC) is an introductory coaching credential issued by the International Coach Federation (ICF), the world's largest governing body for coaches.
Minimum requirements for ACC credential:
- 60 hours of coach specific training
- 10 hours of working with a mentor coach
- 100 hours of client coaching
- 8 clients
- understands and abides by the ICF code of ethics
- demonstrates advanced skills requirements based on the ICF coaching core competencies
Life Coach, Health and Fitness Coach, Relationship Coach
I coach clients who are committed to finding a healthy balance between work, personal health and relationships, and to find fulfillment and purpose in their lives. See Full Profile
Life Coach, Business Coach, Executive Coach
Looking for a Bethesda health and fitness coach? We can help! Describe your coaching goals and we'll send you a list of coaches with the ideal experience and background for your specific situation. It's free and there's no obligation! Learn more
Not sure which coach to choose? We can help!
or call us at 1-800-278-1057