Infographic: 72 Stats To Understand SEO and Keep Your Coaching Business Competitive in 2018
This is a guest post written by Hristina Nikolovska. Want to contribute? Check out the 2018 publishing calendar.
The history of SEO dates back to 1993 when the first search engine, Archie Query Form, was launched. In the years that followed, we witnessed an incredible search engine advancement which brought about SEO becoming a mainstream practice and the most valuable marketing channel.
As more and more businesses are engaging in proven techniques to build their brands and boost their online presence, SEO is becoming more competitive. So, if you want to stay ahead of the competition with your coaching business, you need to stand out from the vast number of similar websites found on the web.
In other words, you need to put in a lot of work to create a website filled with quality content, tailored to the needs of your target audience with the ultimate goal of having search engine bots index and rank the site and pages high.
Many resources make SEO seem complex but the team behind SEO Tribunal has created a comprehensive infographic which outlines the most important SEO statistics and critical topics. Dive in and learn the main ranking factors, best tools, as well as the best current and future trends in order to stay ahead of the competition with your coaching business..
About Hristina Nikolovska
As the Marketing Manager at SEO Tribunal, part of Tina’s daily engagements involve raising awareness of the importance of digital marketing when it comes to the success of small businesses. As her first step towards this journey was in the field of content marketing, she’s still using every opportunity she gets to put her thoughts into educational articles. Connect with her on Twitter.
Check out these related articles:
- 7 Marketing Strategies that are Worth the Investment
- Building Content like a Pro: 4 Tips For Web Content that Ranks
- Strengthen Your Coaching Website Now With These Simple Tips
- How to Write Fantastic Content and Get More Coaching Clients
- How Content Marketing Will Skyrocket Your Coaching Business
- 6 Lessons I’ve Learned Being a Coach Solopreneur
- 4 Key Questions Coaches Must Answer Before Deciding to Scale Up Their Business
- Five Client Referral Tips from a Six-Figure Coach
- Six Tips For Creating a Website That Works