Australian Institute Of Professional Coaches
The Australian Institute of Professional Coaches (AIPC) delivers ICF accredited coach-training Diploma courses in Professional, Life, Business, Leadership and Executive Coaching. The AIPC honours the client as the expert in their life and partners with clients to assist them become more aware, open and discover new possibilities. The AIPC takes the coaching process further to address issues of leadership, communication, influence and relationships which impact on and affect both the individual’s ability to perform to peak performance as well as the team’s ability to deliver exceptional results.
From a developmental perspective, AIPC Accredited Coaches assist individuals gain self-awareness and insight, make behavioural changes, uncover their own solutions and achieve their goals. As a result of coaching, individuals discover their own meaning and purpose in work and life, are more emotionally intelligent, and are able to support others in their field of influence to become the same.
Our Vision is that coaching focuses clients’ minds to achieve clarity and engages their hearts to find passion. Our Mission is to train Professional Coaches who partner with clients to help them gain insight, discover their own solutions and achieve their desired future. Our Values are: Respect, Honesty, Integrity, Insight, Choice.
Our Coaching Philosophy is that everyone is in charge of their own destiny. It is the coach’s role to assist the client achieve greater self-awareness and insight, and lead him/her to behavioural change. This philosophy is demonstrated by the following behaviours:
• Respect the client’s version of their world, acknowledging that their world is not your world. Suspend your judgment, ‘park’ your thoughts and put yourself in their shoes for just a short while, to understand where they are coming from.
• Have unconditional positive regard for the person, but not necessarily for their behaviour/s.
• If you make promises, keep them. This is how trust is developed. If you cannot keep them, then renegotiate them.
• The solutions the client needs to find are within themself. The coach’s role is to be curious, promote discovery and help the client uncover their inner truth. There is no such thing as failure – only feedback on what didn’t work last time.
• The coach’s responsibility is to lead the client through scenarios of choice to determine what’s best for them and then support the actions they decide to take to improve their situation.
About The Institute
The Australian Institute of Professional Coaches provides a range of coach training courses and career paths for people wishing to train as a Professional Coach across a wide range of industries and fields – Life Coaching | Business Coaching | Leadership Coaching | Executive Coaching.
It incorporates the courses previously delivered under the banners of the Australian Institute of Executive Coaches and the Australian Institute of Life Coaches.
The range of coaching courses offered by the Australian Institute of Professional Coaches is comprehensive and supportive of the need for students to ‘try before you buy’. Undertaking a course of study is a major decision. You want to be sure that you are choosing the right course to meet your own personal, work and career needs.
To enable us to provide you everything you need to be successful as a coach, we have a formed a strategic partnership with People Builders and The Institute for Social and Emotional Intelligence Australasia for the provision of specialist courses.
The Australian Institute of Professional Coaches subscribes to the Code of Conduct, core competencies and coaching standards set by theInternational Coach Federation (ICF). Students can apply for membership of the ICF via the portfolio method when they graduate.
- Visit Website
- 1300 309 360