Our clients are highly successful individuals, executives often with an international background, or entrepreneurs. They value their time and themselves by entitling a Coach to assist them in reaching their full career, organization and life potential. As a World-Class coaching practice, we champion clients who want to use their skills to create positive changes in their life and in this world. Our intercultural and business experience added to our Coaching philosophy, a process based on a holistic approach, have proven its benefits.
We currently serve our clients with Executive Coaching offices in the US in Boston, Orlando, New York, Miami and Atlanta. We also serve clients in France and Canada. Feel free to connect with our team for a strategy consultation.
Equanimity Executive, LLC’s expertise consist of empowering women executives, diverse teams and organizations in a multicultural environment. Belinda MJ.Brown, CEO, founded a coaching and consulting practice with the intention to assist individuals, executives, expatriates & entrepreneurs to achieve their goals in a challenging and disorienting changing world. Organizations and individuals seek support from Equanimity Executive to ensure their success in any area of their personal or professional life. We offer leadership development through team training, business consulting and executive coaching delivered by talented certified women leaders Belinda MJ.Brown and Estelle Williams.
- Visit Website
- 8203 Laureate Boulevard.
- Ms. Belinda MJ Brown.
DISC, Motivators, and Skills the Foundational Sciences of People- Certified Train the Trainer
Description: We believe that understanding DISC, Motivators, and Competencies in addition to their benefits changes the level of engagement of your employees and managers.
• Discover proven methods to enhance personal and organizational results
• Learn how to identify behavior, interest, strengths and abilities of individuals and
the types of jobs or environments they are best suited for
• Predict a person's behavioral style before hiring or promoting them
• Understand the temperament and ability of individual employees and managers
• Learn the people-reading process
• Build stronger teams using the DISC and Motivators Model
• Learn to integrate the DISC and Motivators assessments, training tools, and workshops into training and coaching applications
• Learn how to increase your revenue by incorporating DISC & Motivators into your practice
Price: 1795 US Dollars
Length: 2 days
Hours of Instruction: 14 hours