Henley Business School
Founded in 1945, Henley is one of the oldest business schools in the UK and part of the University of Reading. We are also among an elite group of business schools to be triple-accredited for the quality and capability of our faculty and output.
We aim to empower individuals to become great professionals and outstanding business leaders who think with clarity and act with confidence and conviction.
We always seek to improve upon everything we do and be recognised for:
- Being a truly international business school
- The excellence of our learning experience
- World-class research and thinking
- Our sense of community and responsibility
- The strength of our networks
- The breadth and depth of our relationships with industry
- We will be an engaging, focused and distinctive business school
The Henley Professional Certificate in Executive Coaching is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF), Association for Coaching (AC) and the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC). The programme attracts a diverse range of participants, from those wishing to start a new career in coaching, to senior leaders aiming to embed a coaching culture within their organisations.
- Visit Website
- Henley Business School University of Reading Whiteknights Reading RG6 6UD
- +44 (0) 118 378 5044