Noomii Referral Program Agreement
Noomii has two ways of getting new clients for its coaches. First, all coaches who sign up for Noomii get listed on our high-traffic directory of coaches. Clients may browse the directory and contact and hire coaches who they believe are a good fit.
The second way we help coaches get new clients is through our personalized Referral Program. In this service, clients fill out a brief form telling us their coaching goals, and Noomii personally matches the client with a great fitting coach.
To enroll in our personalized Referral Program, coaches must first sign up for a directory listing, and then apply to join the Referral Program. Not all coaches are approved. Below are the terms and conditions for the Referral Program contract. Please read them carefully. When you enrol in the Noomii Referral Program, you will be asked to agree to the terms by checking the box at the bottom of the page and clicking the button to confirm.
Terms & Conditions:
This contract is between Noomii.com (“Noomii”) and a coach member (“The Coach”), and specifies the terms and conditions for Noomii’s Referral Program (“The Referral Program”) in which Noomii will attempt to match The Coach with a client ("The Client") who requests a personalized coach referral from Noomii.
- Noomii will contact The Coach if Noomii believes that The Coach is a good match to coach The Client.
- The Coach agrees to pay Noomii a referral fee if The Client hires The Coach. Unless otherwise stated, the referral fee will be set at 30% of payments by The Client to The Coach for coaching services for One Year from the date that The Client hires The Coach.
- Immediately upon getting hired by The Client and receiving the first payment from The Client, The Coach agrees to click the “Hired” button on the webpage containing The Client’s request information.
- The Coach agrees to pay Noomii referral fees within the first seven (7) calendar days of the month subsequent to the month in which The Coach received payment from The Client. For example, if a client pays a coach on January 15th, the subsequent referral fees are payable to Noomii between February 1st and February 7th.
- The Coach agrees to report all payments received by The Client accurately and in a timely manner. Failure to do so is a serious offense and may result in Noomii taking any of the following actions:
- Removing The Coach from the Referral Program
- Removing The Coach from the directory
- Voiding the terms of the Money Back Guarantee
- Automatically charging The Coach’s credit card on file for known outstanding referral fees
- Automatically charging The Coach’s credit card on file 1% interest for every month for which referral fees were outstanding
- Automatically charging The Coach’s credit card on file a $500 late payment penalty fee
- Pursuing further legal action against The Coach for lost income
- The Coach agrees that Noomii is not providing coaching services to The Client. Noomii is ONLY a referral program. The Coach agrees to assume any and all liabilities that may arise as a result of the coaching engagement between The Coach and The Client.
- Noomii may revoke this agreement at any time, and for any reason, at its sole discretion.
These terms last updated December 11, 2017.