Aditya Kuchibhotla Bangalore, Karnataka
Executive Coach, Relationship Coach, Life Coach
EQi2.0 certified coach, NLP Practitioner
- Are you unhappy/unsatisfied even though you have a successful career/family life?
- Did you know that you take better decisions when you are calm and composed?
- Did you know that Emotional Intelligence is among the top 10 skills needed for a successful career?
- Did you know that knowing and using your strengths will significantly improve your chances of having a successful life?
- Did you know that improving EQ will help you take better decisions and strengthen your relationships?
This powerful and unique 2-stage coaching program combines Emotional Intelligence and Strengths with your life/career goals and brings about a change within your inner self - thus making you calm and composed. It transforms you from within and helps you become more independent. A change from within is always long-lasting.
You can opt for any of the below coaching options.
1. Complete Transformation Program
2. Career Transformation or Personality Transformation Program
3. Goal based coaching
The programs # 1 & 2 are 2-stage programs.
This stage involves 4-6 weekly sessions of 2 hours each. These sessions are more introspective in nature. At the end of this stage, you will have:
# Your goal(s)
# Action Plan to achieve your goal (s) based on your personal strengths and/or Emotional Intelligence
This is the implementation stage where the progress on action plans is monitored through 10 monthly coaching sessions of 1 hour each.
Get in touch with me to know more about the program, costs and payment plans.
2 reviews (1 verified) (5.0)
Adityas Success Blueprint workshop was conducted very professionally and is a great learning experience. It focussed on self-introspective approach rather than the typical here is what the solution could be approach. At the end of the workshop, I could see a remarkable change in myself and the way I look at situations. Not just me, even those around me are able to see the change.Vishal Dave