Amanda Madorno Seattle, Washington
Executive Coach, Leadership Coach
EQi 2.0 certification
- Seattle, Washington 98102
- Training: Coach U
Leaders come to me with their big ideas and big problems, their successes and their failures. I understand their challenges and issues because I’ve sat in the same chair – 18 times as an Interim CEO. I’ve had my wins and made my share of mistakes. Some of those mistakes I can laugh at now. Some of them, well, they keep me humble. And I have a pretty good take on what leaders face every day.
I’m certified in emotional intelligence and believe that EQ is the corner stone of leadership excellence. Everything I do in my coaching is designed to help you:
• develop a deeper and more informed awareness of self.
• understand how your leadership style impacts others, and from there, help you make different even elegant choices about how you ‘show up’ as a leader. In other words, to have an adaptive yet authentic leadership style.
• bring an empathetic perspective and compassionate heart to how you inspire and motivate those you lead.
Over the years I’ve learned there are two spark plugs for change:
1. One is to replace ineffective behaviors with new and effective ones. And then practice those new behaviors until they become as comfortable as your pair of favorite shoes.
2. The second is to change the internal conversations we have with our self, about our self. Research has shown that, unfortunately, most of these conversations are negative and self-limiting. When we replace this negative self-talk with an affirming and positive mindset, we increase our self-confidence and our chances of making successful change.
We’re on this journey together. When you work with me, we get down to business and the heart of the matter. I’m tough and supportive. Direct and understanding, I hold your feet to the fire while giving you a safe environment to be yourself and speak your truth.
So let's get started. I'm interested in your answer to the question: Who is the unique and powerful you?
Amanda doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach