Ariana Palacios Madison Heights, Michigan
Life Coach, Career Coach, Health and Fitness Coach
Life Coaching - CENTRUM Business School and Health Coaching - Health Coaching Institute (current)
- Madison Heights, Michigan 48071
- Hourly Rate: $50 to $70 US Dollars
Hi there! I'm Ariana; former lawyer, happy life coach and soon to be health coach. So, who am I, what do I want, where do I want to be in x years?, I asked myself those questions so many times, that I myself embarked on a journey to change, I hired a Life Coach and you know what? BEST DECISION EVER!
During my journey I discovered the 3 Cs, it felt like a revelation at that time, but you know what we hear it all the time we just don't ACT on it. So let me introduce you to the 3Cs and how I put them together (everyone has a different perspective, so feel free to play around with them): make the CHOICE to take a CHANCE to achieve that life long CHANGE you so often think about.
And so my journey began with this special quote: "Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions." - Dalai Lama.
As your life coach we would:
1. Acknowledge fear of change works hard to convince you that change is bad for you, becoming one of the biggest barriers towards achieving your goals.
2. Focus on your needs and goals (personal, creer or business) to create the best strategy to help you meet your goals.
3. Encourage you with a tailor made approach, there is no "one size fits all". The beauty of us is that we are all different people.
4. Facilitate your journey from where your are to where you want to be.
5. Set goals and take action approach.
Together we will identify existing and potential challenges and obstacles and devise a custom plan of action designed to help you achieve specific outcomes.
My coach/coachee relationship seeks to:
- Identify, clarify and create a vision for what you need.
- Encourage to set goals as needed
- Support your journey to self-discovery
- Nurture and evoke strategies and a plan of action based on what fits best with your goals, personality and vision.
- Foster accountability to increase productivity.
Ariana doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach