Atul Kalia Novi, Michigan
Career Coach, Executive Coach, Leadership Coach
Executive Coach Training
I am passionate about enabling success for individuals, teams and organizations. This success manifests itself as professional growth for individuals, successful delivery of complex programs by high performance teams and sustainable profitability for organizations. I am a firm believer in the “Art of the Possible” and use a generative approach.
My clients are individuals or organizations. Typical results:
1) Individuals: Enable connection building, Promotion, Better Job, Financial Success, Ability to drive change, Accelerated journey towards achieving full potential
2) Organizations: Innovation, High Performance Teams, Profitability, Growth
Highlights of my coaching process:
1) Customized 4-12 session program
2) Modules appropriate for each client
3) Individualized action plans
4) Behavioral assessments to trigger self-awareness
5) Uncovering any self-limiting beliefs that may be sabotaging success
6) Workshops, webinars and consulting
7) Insights from my corporate and consulting career of 25+ years
8) Lessons from my own transformation, to enable your best self
I am a lifelong learner. Clients describe me as calm and knowledgeable trusted advisor who is passionate about his work and gives his 200% in every interaction.
My experience spans Automotive, Commercial Trucking, Off-Highway, Aerospace, Industrial, Non-profits, Telecom, Digital Printing, Transportation and Logistics and Manufacturing industry in North America, Europe and Asia working with as well as coaching all levels, ranging from C level executives to individual contributors. My areas of expertise include business strategy & planning, digital marketing, manufacturing, engineering, continuous improvement, new product development, operations, agile project management and organization development.
I held various positions of progressively increasing seniority during my corporate career and worked as the Director of Engineering for a Manufacturing firm and have led and coached global team.
Atul doesn't have any reviews yet.