Becky Conway Nashville, Tennessee
Life Coach, Money and Finance Coach
MA, Certified Professional Coach from Fowler International Academy
- Nashville, Tennessee Nashville
- Send Message
- Hourly Rate: $100 US Dollars
- Gender: Female
- Training: Fowler International Academy of Professional Coaching
I have heard lots of people in my life talk about how they wish that they had someone to hold them accountable to make the changes that they themselves want to make. That's essentially what my view on life coaching is: an accountability partner who is there to help you vocalize your goals, set up a plan to do those goals, then keep you motivated as you begin doing them. Simply having that rock that's holding you to action can do wonders. I've been filling that role for my friends for most of my life, and I love it.
That love motivated me to strike out and become a coach myself. But why should you listen to me? Because I have spent most of my adult life studying and learning about people. In this pursuit, I have obtained a BA and an MA in Sociology, at UNC-Wilmington and UNC-Greensboro, respectively, where I focused on small groups and interactions. I followed these degrees up by obtaining a second MA in Sociology from Vanderbilt University, where I focused on the Sociology of Culture. Listening to other people talk about their lives is what makes me tick. And once I realized that I could earn my living as a coach instead of a researcher, I knew that I wanted extra training. I have since become certified as a professional coach by a program created by the same man who created the Sylvan Learning program.
Here is what you can expect with me as your coach:
- Genuine desire to help you reach your goals
- Allowing you to remain in control of the direction our sessions take.
- Help in establishing practical, step-by-step plans of action that will allow you to see your own progress and track your own success.
- Grounded in specificity. Anytime I give advice, praise, etc., I will follow it up with reasons and actions.
I offer all of my clients a FREE consultation, with no obligation. Email me today to set up an appointment and get started!
Becky doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach