Britt-Mari Sykes PhD Ottawa, Ontario
Career Coach, Life Coach, Retirement Coach
I help clients map out their career aspirations and goals from a holistic and integrative perspective. I enjoy my work, assisting and supporting clients as they discover and create fulfillment in the work they do and wish to do.
I work with clients at various life stages to gain deeper awareness and perspective on their lives and careers, and to move forward equipped with confident decisions and concrete actions that are personally meaningful, appropriate and positive.
I have an extensive background in career counseling, existential psychology and teaching. I work with clients who are facing career transitions, those who are experiencing burnout, students and young adults wanting guidance with their career paths, and clients wanting to create a meaningful retirement.
Why do clients contact me for career coaching and counseling?
• Feeling unfulfilled
• Stress and disengagement
• Feeling stuck, overwhelmed or bored
• Worry and anxiety about the stability of their jobs
• Feeling emotionally drained - experiencing burnout with sustained
symptoms of extreme fatigue, apathy and cynicism
• Anxiety about re-entering the job market after a period of
unemployment or after taking time off because of burnout
• A lack of confidence in their skills
• Difficulty navigating the changes required for a career transition
• Fear about making the wrong decision in terms of a career choice
• A desire to feel more connected, to feel more present and more
engaged in their lives and work
An Integrative Career Counseling approach offers you:
• Compassionate understanding of your unique life, diverse skills
• Support, encouragement and perspective through exploratory
• Developing "your story" based on your accumulated experiences,
skills and education. Connecting your experiences and values to
• Innovative and customized reflective exercises.
Britt-Mari doesn't have any reviews yet.