Carone Holt Ithaca, New York
Business Coach, Entrepreneurship Coach, Performance Coach
John C. Maxwell Team Member, Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- Ithaca, New York 14850
- Hourly Rate: $75 to $250 US Dollars
- Gender: Female
I don’t change my client’s lives, I elevate their awareness.
I’ve always been passionate about psychology, personal development and why we do what we do. My life is in a good place now because I’ve designed it that way. If I can design my life, then so can you—if you’re willing to do the work.
I’ve worked with of dozens of people: parents, students, career professionals and business owners on a one-on-one basis. I’ve also spoken at dozens of events in corporate and faith-based arenas on business development and personal development topics.
I love what I do and I love who I do it with. I’m a rebel and I tend to attract similar people. That’s what I love about coaching—it helps people expand beyond their limiting boxes.
I believe that we choose how we respond to life to be our best version in the present moment.
My job is to make you see the possibilities in your higher self so you feel great about yourself and your life.
Other things you might like to know about me:
• I became a widow at 21 years old with a baby girl in tow when my husband was murdered after a night out with some friends
• I’m hopelessly optimistic about the best life has to offer
• I taught my daughter to walk while being on crutches for six weeks
• I fall and get back up EVERY TIME
• I love making gourmet meals from what’s in the fridge
• I love great movies but don’t recall actor’s names easily
• I’m a fully confident woman whose navigated some of life’s most devastating stuff and lived to tell the tale
• People have called me Job, but I don’t think it’s appropriate…I would never be surrounded by miserable comforters
• I’ve been “in” personal development since the early 90s. It was the only way to stay sane.
• I just started loving my parents…and I’m 40.
• I’ve loved myself forever and I plan to keep surprising her every day.
Carone doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach