Christina Carl Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Career Coach, Life Coach, Leadership Coach
Master in Pastoral Counseling
Christina Carl walked away from Microsoft in 2014 after fifteen years in corporate talent search and people & partner development. Now, she coaches driven women on how to thrive in their careers without sacrificing their personal lives.
She works with passionate, driven women who are at a pivotal point in their career/life. They've proven how incredibly capable they are & that they can do the work. But they're searching for answers.
"Tell me, what do you plan to do with this one wild and precious life?"
Using proven tools & strategies, Christina helps high-achievers stop the overwhelm, get unstuck & get back in a place of personal leadership, restored work-life balance, and career/life satisfaction & fulfillment.
Some of the reasons Christina's clients hire her are because they're:
- feeling stuck in life or career.
- frustrated, exhausted & unfulfilled.
- overwhelmed by work and life demands, possibly burning out, & don't know how to restore balance.
- worried they're missing out on life's special moments.
- not experiencing the fulfillment & joy they anticipated from their success.
Some of the results Christina's clients achieve:
- reclaimed their personal life while continuing to thrive in their career.
- clarity about what they want in career & life.
- success on their terms.
- more freedom & time for themselves.
- improved health & wellness.
- reduced stress - feeling energetic and vibrant.
- more meaningful connections with the people they care about.
Part Counselor, part Career Coach, part Spiritual Guide, she supports clients in finding answers to pressing life/career transition questions. She works at the intersection of spirituality, psychology, and career strategy to open her clients to life's infinite possibilities, to help them define what success looks like to them and to guide them in reclaiming their lives.
She feels immensely fortune & deeply grateful to be able to do this work. For her, it's not a job, it's a calling.
Christina doesn't have any reviews yet.