Christine Rose Tacoma, Washington
Business Coach, Entrepreneurship Coach, Executive Coach
Certified Value Builder Advisor, Core Values Coach, Psychological Safety Coach
- Tacoma, Washington 98466
- Gender: Female
- Training: Coach U
Small business owners/CEOs work with me to move from frustration to freedom, develop as leaders, and grow profitable, high value companies. My "secret sauce" that helps business owners get the results they want is my unique blend of:
• almost half a century of life and business experience, knowledge, and lifelong learning
• coaching experience and mastery to help clients go from revenue declines to multiyear growth
• authenticity, unconditional support, accountability
• deep curiosity (I ask clients questions nobody has ever asked them)
• results orientation guaranteeing clients a positive ROI, or a refund.
I offer clients access to a vast selection of highly reliable tools to unlock the doors to be able to know themselves and their teams at the deepest level, create safe and innovative cultures, hire and retain top performers, and identify actions to take to grow high value companies.
Clients meet with me weekly or biweekly on Zoom. Programs are customized to meet each client's needs. Clients gain confidence, self-awareness, clarity and vision. Empowered teams solve problems and deliver on promises to create positive results for the business including multiyear growth.
• Credentialed by International Coaching Federation, past board member of ICF Washington State, honored as Top Business Coach of the Decade
• Tacoma's Small Businessperson of the Year 2019
• Invited member of Forbes Coaches Council - content on Forbes.com and a number of other national publications/websites
• Frequent guest on Biz Talk Radio, National Business Radio, ACC Global News Radio, CloseUp Radio, Life Transformation Radio and other podcasts
• Mastermind group coach/speaker/workshop presenter & blogger on business/success, author of award-winning Life Beyond #MeToo: Creating a Safer World for Our Mothers, Daughters, Sisters & Friends, co-author of international bestselling Cracking the Rich Code, Vol.4.
Book a free strategy session to open possibilities.
Christine is an amazing coach, our sessions were packed with strategies and tips to successfully launch my business. Christine was like my backbone early on, she helped instill the confidence in me to press forward; early on we identified my mission and my life's work while overcoming obstacles. With that foundation I've created a website that I'm proud of and have begun marketing online. Christine is a wealth of knowledge and inspiration and is an excellent coach. I am most grateful for the time we have spent together.Mary Zennett
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach