Christine Rose Tacoma, Washington
Business Coach, Entrepreneurship Coach, Executive Coach
Georgetown (BS Business), Certified Core Values Coach, Certified Psychological Safety Coach partner with Noomii.com and The Fearless Organization.
You can trust a successfully published author and professionally certified coach to business owners/leaders with a five year track record of client wins. My "secret sauce" that helps business owners get the results they want is my unique blend of:
• almost half a century of life and business experience, knowledge, and lifelong learning
• masterful coaching skills that help clients go from revenue declines to multiyear growth
• authentic care, deep respect and accountability
• deep curiosity (I ask clients questions nobody has ever asked them)
• I am an effective partner that guarantees my business clients a positive ROI, or a refund.
I offer clients access to a selection of highly reliable tools to unlock the door to be able to know themselves and their teams at the deepest level, create safe and innovative cultures, and align their work with their unique purpose, and to thrive in a VUCA world. We work weekly or biweekly on Zoom, and my programs are customized to each client. My clients gain confidence, self-awareness, clarity and vision. Empowered teams solve problems and deliver on promises, and create and dramatic results for the business.
• Credentialed by International Coaching Federation and honored as Top Business Coach of 2019 by International Association of Top Professionals
• Tacoma's Small Businessperson of the Year 2019 and nominated for 2020
• Invited member of Forbes Coaches Council with content on Forbes.com and a number of other national publications/websites
• Frequent guest speaker heard on Biz Talk Radio, National Business Radio, ACC Global News Radio, CloseUp Radio, Life Transformation Radio and other podcasts.
• Business blogger and author of Life Beyond #MeToo: Creating a Safer World for Our Mothers, Daughters, Sisters & Friends (2019), endorsed by Marshall Goldsmith, Frances Hesselbein and Sarah McArthur, coaching people to make culture shifts for a safer world (available on Amazon.)
Book a free strategy session.
Christine is an amazing coach, our sessions were packed with strategies and tips to successfully launch my business. Christine was like my backbone early on, she helped instill the confidence in me to press forward; early on we identified my mission and my life's work while overcoming obstacles. With that foundation I've created a website that I'm proud of and have begun marketing online. Christine is a wealth of knowledge and inspiration and is an excellent coach. I am most grateful for the time we have spent together.Mary Zennett