Derek Sleater Cook Salt Lake City, Utah
ADD ADHD Coach, Leadership Coach, Executive Coach
iPEC, Master Certified-"The Accountability Experience," Certified-"The Color Code," Certified: "Crucial Conversations" & "Influencer."
* Do you feel stuck in a rut and miserable at work? Is is affecting the quality of your personal relationships and health?
* I will help you find your passion in life & blend it with your strengths while minimizing your limitations!
* I will help you reframe your current job & infuse your life's purpose while we partner to explore your career path. The mindset can & will likely happen sooner than the job/career change.
* I'm a certified "Color Code" facilitator & keynote speaker. This content is fantastic to help clients gain better self-awareness, discover their passions & develop meaningful vision & goals.
* Your success is dependant on your exectuting the plan we create for you. I am an expert at helping you develop personal accountability and keep your commitments (a invaluable skill that alone can give you 100% return on your investment)!
*I'm Master Certified in, "The Accountability Experience (Developing "Personally Accountable Relationships."
* If you are willing to do the work, I can help you! If you truly want to create better results AND are willing to do the work, I can help! If you are willing to own your results, good or bad-no excuses, I can help you!
* If you are truly coach-able and willing to change (do something different to get different results), I'm your coach! If you do not keep your commitments, that's ok-we can learn from 'mistakes.' If you are not willing to be honest with yourself and me and explore the barriers, you will not be able to learn from your mistakes & your ability to achieve success will be impaired.
* I trained with the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC).
* If you want success more than all of the excuses you've been telling yourself for years, maybe even want it more than you want to breathe, I can help you empower yourself to create the results you desire!
* If you can feel my positive energy, hear the urgency in direct words, sense my passion for helping you succeed, message me now!
Derek Sleater has 6 reviews.
I have worked with Derek in a personal / business capacity for several months and he has been fantastic. He is an out-of-the-box thinker, an excellent listener and has an uncanny ability to get right to the "heart of the matter" as it pertains to growing yourself, your business and your life.
I give my highest recommendation to Derek and you will gain more from an hour with him than several months with other consultants.
5 stars!Phil W., iOS Developer (Apps for iPads & iPhones) @ Touchopia, Salt Lake City, Utah
If you are wondering if Derek is the Coach for you- take the leap with him and you won't be sorry! Derek has a joy for life that is infectious. He is insightful, intuitive, empathetic and "walk's the talk". He is incredibly easy to talk to because of his warm, accepting, non-judgmental nature. Derek has incredible insight and his questions will challenge you to open your awareness and stop self sabotaging your goals.Kimber N. - Sales Manager, Mother, Entrepreneur
“Derek has a gift of being able to reach people from all walks of life. He is a genuine, compassionate, and insightful person. He has a way of teaching great life lessons in every situation. I am a better person because I know him.”L. Jones, Executive Assistant to C.O.O. and C.I.O., Administrative Program Coordinator, Admin. Assistant
“Derek is a very passionate, enthusiastic and gifted life coach. His intuition and natural talent for being an agent of change are uncanny. Working with Derek was a fruitful and inspiring opportunity and I look forward to many more. I highly recommend Derek for anyone who is seeking out coaching, he is a powerful person and partner to work with in any capacity.”Shereen Faltas , Owner & Life Coach, LOL Life Coach (business partner)
“I know the "real deal" when I see it. Derek Sleater Cook is the real deal! As the author of The Accountability Experience, I have the opportunity to watch trainers of the material in action. Derek is by far the most authentic, dynamic provider of the material I have seen to date. He has enthusiastically internalized the concepts, speaks from a congruent and compelling personal truth, suspends judgment so participants can explore their own thoughts and actions in a safe environment, and remains teachable at every turn. Derek's combination of platform speaking skills, one-to-one coaching, and small group facilitation ability is rare. He is organized, prepared and realistic about what can be accomplished with the time and resources provided. Derek walks his vision with every fiber of his being and it is clear it attracts others to him that nourish and support his desired goals in life.”Linda Galindo , Author and Keynote, The 85% Solution How Personal Accountability Guarantees Success. No Nonsense. No Excuses (business partner)
“I met Derek when he was the trainer for an intense 2-day Crucial Conversations workshop I attended this spring. We exchanged e-mails before the workshop and he was enthusiastic and supportive before we ever met in person. His workshop was WOW! Derek knows the material inside and out. He encouraged the participants to share and created a safe environment through his candor and openness. He reinforced the lessons by giving us opportunities to practice our skills. Derek has provided added value to me through additional one-on-one coaching. He has helped me apply Crucial Conversations principals to navigate some difficult personal issues. Derek's warmth and magnetism and his true caring, combined with excellent presentation skills and in-depth knowledge of his subject matter, make him a fantastic trainer and coach.”Jan Coleman, Corporate Support, Television Station