Nora Taylor Redondo Beach, California
Life Coach, Family Coach, Relationship Coach
BA, MA, PsyD
- Redondo Beach, California 90277
- Hourly Rate: $175 to $200 US Dollars
- Gender: Female
My fascination for how human behavior develops combined with my passion to help people led to my career as a clinical psychologist. After completing my MA and Doctorate degree, I have worked in a variety of settings doing psychotherapy with adolescents, adults, couples and families to recover from a wide variety of mental and emotional problems.
I currently provide private practice "talk therapy" and continue to love what I do. After many years in the mental health field, I have decided to also do coaching to complement my private practice.
HOW I WORK:
1) While I don't do therapy with my coaching clients, my background as a therapist will help me in guiding you to overcome internal roadblocks that are getting in the way of setting and achieving your goals.
2) I have over a decade of experience in the helping profession working with a wide variety of people and age groups. I believe that problems arise within relationships, and problems become resolved in relationships. My primary goal is to build a solid and supportive relationship with you so that I may be able to coach you in the right direction.
3) I will help you to overcome your relationship problems by providing you with solution-oriented strategies and specific tasks that are proven to work.
4) Not only do I have extensive professional experience, but I am also a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. I understand relationships first-hand and know how gratifying and difficult they can be. Relationship conflict is inevitable. Together, we'll help you identify and manage and overcome conflict.
I offer relationship coaching for people who are single, in a relationship, or having relationship issues with their work (or lack thereof), family members, coworkers, friends ...
3 WAYS WE CAN WORK TOGETHER:
I offer my services via telephone, online, or in-person. Please contact me to learn more or to set up an appointment.
Nora doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach