Elizabeth Gentzkow Portland, Oregon
Leadership Coach, Career Coach, Executive Coach
MA, Master's in Counseling Psychology and Organizational Behavior; Licensed Professional Counselor, National Certified Counselor
- Portland, Oregon 97209
- Hourly Rate: $185 to $400 US Dollars
- Gender: Female
I'm a Master's level Professional Coach and Consultant specializing in emotional intelligence, workplace behavior, anxiety/stress, performance, and career development. My training and experience go beyond your average coach, with a depth of experience and training in psychology and organizational behavior. Helping people maximize what they do best while overcoming barriers to growth and development is my greatest passion. Clients working with me enjoy actualizing their biggest personal and professional goals with compassion and grace. Instilling a growth mindset is key to our work for your success.
As a leadership coach, I help clients...
* build confidence as an authentic, influential leader
* develop skills to effectively manage stress, difficult people, challenging work environments, and navigating demands with greater ease
* expand decision making and problem solving abilities
* manage time and organization more effectively so you can get back to doing the work that is important to you
* improve creativity and innovation skills and abilities that are necessary to visioning
* improve interpersonal communication skills to connect with, understand, influence, and motivate others more effectively
* transition into a new profession or role and develop career agility
* build connected, psychologically safe, and collaborative workforce culture where behaviors align with values and goals
You may also work with me to...
* overcome anxiety and perfectionism issues hindering their relationships, performance at work, and life.
* develop skills for improving focus, attention, distraction management, organization skills, and important tools for focused performance
* develop career agility, improve relationships, and navigate challenging change
Industries: Technology, Engineering, Higher Education, Finance, Science, Health & Wellness/Sports, Medical/Healthcare, Corporate Retail
Elizabeth doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach