Executive Coach, Life Coach, Relationship Coach
BA, MBA, Certified Trainer on EQ, NLP, Workplace Big5, DISC, Wellness, Psychological Relationship Program and Hypnotherapy
There are 5 daily questions good for asking ourselves.
1. What was the best thing that happened to me today?
2. Did I discover anything new about myself?
3. Did I step out of my comfort zone?
4. Did I work toward my life goals?
5. What can I do better tomorrow?
As a human being, I believe that we are all intrinsically learning and growing through our inner wisdom, humanity & love to living our lives with joy, hope, meaning and purpose.
As a Coach, I co-create with the clients to reflect from the heart, to explore resources & enrich the integration of Mind, Body, Emotion and Spirit creating more possibilities. I am keen on integrating dynamic mind-body-emotion approaches and psychometric tools especially different picture cards into the 1on1 and Group Coaching. I facilitate the clients in knowing deeper themselves, becoming more aware and communicating congruently to unleash potentials and perform the best.
Per passion and commitment, I am honoured to be recognized as:
-【Most Talented Coaching Leaders in Hong Kong】presented by World HRD Congress, CHRO Asia and World Federation of HR Professionals
- 【2018 Coaching Elite - Leading Coach from Hong Kong】presented by CV Magazine AI Global Media
For facilitation, I focus on people development like Communication, Emotional Intelligence, Leadership, Self-Management, Relationship Management and Wellness. Parts of Trainer's Credentials are:
- Neuro-Semantics & NLP Trainer, The International Society of Neuro-Semantics®
- Certified Trainer, Enriching Relationship Program from Virginia Satir Global Network
- Certified EQ Practitioner, Six Seconds EI Network.
For cultivating people connection in making a better humanity place, I run life coaching & small learning group; partners with worldwide Master Trainers as an interpreter to bring-in learning by local language.
Fonnie doesn't have any reviews yet.