Georgie Coote Sammamish, Washington
Life Coach, Relationship Coach, Family Coach
Certified Mindful Change Coach
I am passionate about guiding clients, primarily women, to discover purpose, joy, and balance within their busy lives. In my wellness coaching practice, I work with motivated people who are ready to start their journey to contentment. I walk beside them, listening deeply, and helping them find a new perspective on any or all areas of their lives that they feel are out of balance. Through a mindful process of discovering and acknowledging roadblocks to their success, clients begin to let go of what no longer serves them and open to new exciting possibilities for growth and change.
They leave behind the pressure of what they should be doing and can discover what they want and need to be doing to feel whole.
I would be an excellent fit for you if;
* You are feeling the overwhelm of motherhood.
* You are motivated to make changes to balance family, work, and your wellbeing.
* You want to find purpose in your life.
* You rush from one activity to the next and need to find a way to slow down and enjoy the moment.
* You are frustrated at never being able to say no.
* You are in a period of transition.
* A little voice inside you is telling you that you need to make changes, but you don’t know where to start.
* You are worried that when your children leave home, you won’t have a purpose.
When I’m not coaching, I enjoy spending time with my husband and two daughters, walking my dogs, practicing hot yoga, cooking delicious meals, pottering in my garden, and reading.
I absolutely LOVED working with Georgie! I looked forward to our call every week. She was so present and patient that I found myself discovering solutions to things I had put off for years. The care and respect Georgie showed made my coaching experience even more amazing. She is the best!Kelly Tognetti