Jennie McCormick-Killian Bellaire, Michigan
Relationship Coach, Family Coach, Life Coach
I'm presently doing my certification in Life Coaching with Erickson College.
- Bellaire, Michigan 49615
- Gender: Female
Relationship coaching is a beautiful niche to work within. People that may have the following issues would come see me:
- There is conflict between myself and my husband, I wonder where our passion went.
- Even when I’m trying very hard to meet people, I’m not able to keep the relationship going.
- I am confused about my sexuality; I don’t know what to think about all this.
- I would like to figure out ways to have a better relationship with my daughters.
- I don’t have a pleasant relationship with my mother-in-law, what should I do?
- It seems like I’m the only one working on our relationship.
- I lost my best friend in a car accident, I don’t know how to let go and be stronger.
- I’m not happy at work, I want better relationship with my co-workers
- I just move to the United-States from Portugal, and I have difficulties connecting with people.
I'm currently a student from Erickson College and I'm in the process to get my ICF certification in Life Coaching. I would like to specialize in relationship coaching because I truly believe that you can develop a better rapport with someone or a group that you want to see get healthier. I’m not here to solve problems; I’m here to help you stay solution focused. As a coach, I will be future oriented to support you to achieve your goals, and I will help you discover that you have the answers. I believe that you are capable of achieving your desired results, and I will be listening to you 100% without judgment, just with the desire to see you grow. I’m very devoted to working within this niche, because I sincerely want you to find satisfaction with the people in your life. All rapports that you build in your existence are important in life, and it’s even more vital when they are healthy and produce a positive energy.
Because I'm still a student, there is my prices:
Coaching session via phone or Skype:
- 3X30 min. $75
-4X30 min. $90 (save $10 on the last session)
-1X 30 min. $35
My life always goes better and is more satisfying if I have a coach, and over the years I’ve had several different coaches. I say without hesitation that Jennie is right up there with the very best. I felt an immediate connection with her. She’s a great combination of sympathetic and hard core. She supports me when I’m feeling a little shaky, and challenges me to do more when I’m feeling strong. I have a tendency to wander off on tangents, and Jennie gently and firmly reels me back to what’s important right now. I highly recommend Jennie for anyone who genuinely wants to make some changes.Marcee Stiltner, WA
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach