Jonathan Lokhorst Minneapolis, Minnesota
Leadership Coach, Executive Coach, Business Coach
CPA, Certified RightPath Facilitator
- Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402
- Hourly Rate: $150 to $300 US Dollars
- Gender: Male
My approach focuses on the unique challenges leaders face at each stage of their journey: from emerging leaders, to mid-level leaders, and all the way to the executive suite. Without intentional investment in leadership development, leaders often plateau and lose momentum.
My Breakthrough Leadership Coaching process includes:
1. Assessment of your current situation. Using best-in-class assessment tools enable us to identify your top strengths, struggles, and blind spots as a leader.
2. Strengthen your personal foundation. Get clarity on your vision, purpose, mission, values and goals, professionally and personally.
3. Design an action plan. Establish key leadership development goals and identify actions to best leverage your strengths, mitigate your struggles, and develop the skills and behaviors needed to achieve your goals.
4. Execute the plan. Weekly or biweekly coaching sessions explore critical challenges, identify underlying factors, develop practical solutions, and provide accountability for taking action.
Here are potential benefits and outcomes from partnering with me:
• Clarity of purpose, vision, and values
• Focus on your vital priorities
• Momentum toward key business outcomes
• Accountability for your commitments
• Confidence from knowing you’re at your best
• Impact on those you lead
• Fulfillment from seeing results
• Peace of mind and personal freedom
Prior to launching Lokhorst Consulting LLC, I enjoyed a 30-plus year career as a CPA, CFO, and organizational leader. I have a BA in Business Administration and MA in Organizational Leadership. I serve as adjunct faculty in the School of Business and Nonprofit Management at North Park University and write and speak regularly on a variety of leadership topics.
5 reviews (5.0)
My work with Jon helped me get a better understanding of how to lead and hold others accountable while holding to my true self in wanting to be supportive. He also helped me understand how showing up as my “best self” helps me better listen to others and communicate in a way where there is understanding.Kathy, Health Care Director, Minnesota
Jon listened so well and understood where I wanted to go. He coached me by asking powerful questions, validating my ideas, brainstorming with me on the details, and creating more clarity. His challenging questions caused me to pull out ideas that I would not have thought of without his insightful questioning.Regan, Life and Career Coach, New Jersey
Working with Jon helped me build on leadership strengths while challenging me to be thoughtful and planful about mitigating growth areas. Jon’s ability to help me better understand my personality tendencies in leadership continues to pay dividends.Dave, Health Care Director, Minnesota
Jon helped me shift my focus to “what my vision requires of me today” and if what I am doing is moving me forward to that vision. He helped me come up with action items to keep me focused on my goals. Jon helped me see that there will never be a time when everything is perfect so why not just jump in and get going.Candace, Financial Services Executive, Massachusetts
Working with Jon helped me obtain a clearer focus on my workload and priorities. Jon helped me see the need to slow down on the volume of transactional work to spend more time and energy on value-added work, such as strategic planning, goal-setting, and workflow. I enjoy my work more and have become more successful in my role as a result of our coaching sessions.John, Health Care CFO, California
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
Only Noomii has thousands of life coaches and business coaches in hundreds of cities
Describe Your Goals
Tell us what you want to achieve through coaching
We send you 1 to 3 compatible coaches
Consult with your matches and find the best fit for you
Hire Your Coach
Start coaching and making progress on your goals!