Joshua Lissauer Westbury, New York
Career Coach, Life Coach, Entrepreneurship Coach
ACC, MBTI & Winslow Dynamics Profile
You can enjoy many benefits from Career and Life Coaching. They could be any of the following:
- Elevated Performance Strategies
- Strategic Job Search
- Career Growth & Fulfillment
- Mock Interview - Interview Skills & Development
- Self-Confidence Growth & Discovery
- Communication Skills & Development
- Active Listening Skills & Development
- Courage Growth & Discovery
- Motivation Growth & Discovery
- Feelings of being stuck in life or in your career
- Personal Branding & Rebranding Strategies
- Networking Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Leadership Growth & Development Strategies
- Goal Setting
- Brainstorming & Visioning
- Feelings of being lost inside your career or in life
- Self-improvement Strategies
- Emotional Intelligence Growth & Discovery
- Cultural Intelligence Growth & Discovery
Coaching Services are conducted in 1-hour sessions that span across many months. The Coaching Plan typically is three months or more. All coaching plans can end at any time. All coaching sessions are entirely devoted towards all your desires. You are always treated with the highest positive regard! Scheduling and contracting can be arranged during your free consultation.
I am a Certified Career Management Coach. I am a Certified Practitioner of the Winslow and MBTI. I hold an ICF ACC Coach Credential. I earned both a Masters of Science and Graduate Certificate in Organizational Behavior and Executive Coaching from the University of Texas at Dallas. I also achieved a Professional Certificate in Human Resource Management from George Mason University. My other achievements have been becoming a Certified Employment Interview Professional, a Certified Professional Resume Writer, and a Certified Social Media Manager.
Professionally I have 13-year business acumen in the Broadcast Industry. I bring all my accomplishments and credentials into play with my Clients.
Joshua has 3 reviews.
- Jay, Long Island, New York
Josh is very client focused, responsive and overall in touch with his clients needs. Josh listened to what I was looking to accomplish and came up with more than one solution for me, so that I could target the appropriate efforts in the right direction.
I definitely recommend using Josh for resume needs, along with any kind of career coaching/focusing you need.
- Shawn L., Brooklyn, New York
I worked with Mr. Lissauer (Josh) about 6 months ago. He is highly professional and helped me to get better results in both the workplace as well as in my home-life. He is very professional as well as easy to talk to. I wasn't sure at first as to what to expect with a "coach", but he exceeded my every expectation. I would highly recommend. Thanks Josh.
- Iva Wilson - Ann Arbor, Michigan
Joshua is an outstanding Certified Professional Coach. I have been working with him for close to 6 months. Joshua treats all his clients with the highest positive regard. His active listening skills, Emotional Intelligence and ability to be creative and explore ideas has made the Coaching Process a wonderful experience and journey. I look forward to each new session that I have with Joshua.