Kalpana Arora New Delhi, Delhi
Executive Coach, Life Coach, Career Coach
ACC-ICF, Certified in Psychometric Assessments, NLP Practitioner
Does any of this sound familiar to you?
• I don’t know how to improve my performance at work
• I think I am not good
• How do I move to the next level in my career
• I am not able to manage my team/peers/customers
• How do I balance my work and personal life
• I am not enjoying my work –what should I do
• I want to change my career –how should I go about it
• I want to take an early retirement to pursue my interests
• I am due to retire soon and want to lead a productive life
• I am facing problems in my relationship with my partner/ children/ parents…
• I want to grow my business –what do I do to make it happen
The situation could be big or small –the outcome is same-we are unable to achieve what we want for ourselves.
My coaching sessions have helped my clients solve these problems by unlocking the answers and solutions within them. Over a period of time, through one to one conversations and with the help of multiple tools and techniques, I have supported clients in tiding over these challenges and in achieving their goals.
My ability to connect with people makes them feel comfortable to share and open up. Through my solution focused approach I am able to help them find their own answers and to move forward towards greater success.
My sessions have helped my clients in -
• Enhancing self confidence
• Having a better work life balance
• Opening up new career opportunities
• Enhancing effectiveness as a leader/Manager/Role holder
• Increasing self awareness
• Building relationships
• Enhancing self motivation
• Achieving life/career/relationship goals
• Enhancing Emotional Intelligence
• Discovering and maximizing their own potential
I am a MBA, Certified Coach, Certified Facilitator, have a certification in Psychometric Assessments and have been working with Senior Leaders, Managers, Executives and other individuals across hierarchies and organizations for the last 21 years helping them achieve their personal and professional goals.
7 reviews (2 verified) (4.86)
I wish I had found you earlier. Kalpana mam is a very good listener, perfectly understands the situation and is also very experienced and matured in her outlook. I enjoyed and achieved a lot from our coaching sessions in terms of clarity, vision and matured outlook. Thank you mam.Anonymous
I never thought that i telephonic coaching will change my thought process but Kalpana changed my thinking process about people and problems , she helped me a lot to understand the root cause of issues i am facing and with help of her i have fixed the issues as well, Thanks to Kalpana for her great mentorship and helping me to grow further ! You are great person and glad to have you as my mentor.Saurabh
It has been a wonderful self discovering journey with coach (Kalpana Arora) so far. Coach is understanding and has been helping me to define and organize my priorities. She is treasure with vast experience and has helped me a lot in writing and implementing realistic action plan. Sachin K HR ProfessionalSachin K
I struggle with strategic thinking. My sessions with Kalpana have helped me in unblocking my thought process . I am able to get out ideas and thoughts I never knew existed within me.HR professional,New Delhi,India
I was very overwhelmed with my life situations before I met Kalpana. Kalpana gave me comfortable space to share my problems. Conversation with her helped me identify my critical and most pressing priorities and outline strategies to handle them. I feel more confident and focused now .Young professional,New Delhi,India