Kannan Santhanam Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Money and Finance Coach
Money Coach, eCornell Program
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Hourly Rate: $0 US Dollars
- Gender: Male
Money Coaching helps you answer some of the most intriguing questions you have about money. Get money coaching today and learn to solve the money jigsaw puzzle!
I am a Certified Money Coach (CMC)® from Money Coaching Institute, USA.
To make it more meaningful for my clients, I use insights from my experience as a seasoned professional of 30 year standing in Corporate Finance, Wealth Management and Information Technology.
I enjoy working with people and helping them discover, understand and improve their patterns of behavior towards money.
The core process of the Money Coaching Lite program consists of:
1. Identifying underlying “hard‐wired” patterns.
2. Determining “core issues” that stem from this patterning.
3. Helping you gain new awareness and understanding of these patterns.
4. Helping you gain insight regarding your unconscious attitudes, beliefs and behaviours.
Importantly, during the course of the program, you work out an action plan for yourself – consisting of 3 action items, with 3 action steps each, for the next 3-6 months – to enable you to go from where you are to where you wish to be. This is your significant take away from the program.
The Money Coaching Lite program is offered to individuals as well as for couples. You can continue beyond the Money Coaching Lite program, after a review and try and derive deeper insights and operationalize them in your daily routine. Coaching for Groups is also provided.
So, is Money Coaching for you? Yes, it is – for professionals at different stages of their career to entrepreneurs, couples, housewives to name a few. The benefits are two-fold:
1. You get rid of anxiety about money because you have discovered and understood your true patterns of behaviour towards money.
2. You have an action plan that will help you to alter your patterns of behaviour towards money, from which positive change can occur.
In turn, this helps you to have peace of mind. And, improve your relationship with near and dear ones
Kannan doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach