Karen Davis Portland, Oregon
Spirituality Coach, Relationship Coach, Life Coach
Relationships don't have to be a constant tug-of-war. My single Thought approach helps my clients move beyond the frustrations of their current circumstances, beyond what their partners bring to the table and beyond their own past life experiences to discover that they can have peace and contentment no matter their circumstances.
I am a trained Relationship Coaching Specialist who has been in a rewarding marriage for over 40 years. I know first hand what it means to move from hopelessness in my marriage to a healthy, contented and loving relationship with my husband.
But I don't only coach married couples. I use CBC, My Single Thought Method and other tools in my work with;
* singles who would like to find a healthy relationship,
* friends who have had a falling out,
* parents who want the best for their children,
* adult children who have less than ideal relationships with their own parents,
* younger children to help them learn to get along better with their parents.
* I also help you to come to terms with leaving a doomed and unhealthy relationship if you decide that is what is best.
Relationships don't have to be a constant struggle. Learn the secrets to mastering your own thoughts, developing healthier emotions under your circumstances and taking productive actions that will help you get the results that you need to move forward toward the kinds of relationships that you desire.
Karen doesn't have any reviews yet.