Kat Teller Montreal, Quebec
Life Coach, Health and Fitness Coach, Spirituality Coach
- Montreal, Quebec H4C3A3
- Send Message
- Visit Website
- Hourly Rate: $100 to $150 Canadian Dollars
- Gender: Female
- Training: Concordia University Professional and Personal Coach Certification
Having worked within the health and wellness industry for over seven years, I have a strong passion for helping others using a holistic approach, to tap into their inner strengths and resources, in order to live a life of balance, success and fulfillment.
Do you need guidance to help launch you into the next phase of your life? Feeling lost or unsure of how to proceed? Are you struggling with addiction or recurrent self-sabotaging patterns? As a certified PPCC coach (ICF Accredited), I work one-on-one with clients to help them get in touch with themselves and rediscover their passion and purpose. Whatever your situation, we can work on a plan of action, together to reach your personal and professional goals.
Examples of topics I have worked through with my clients:
addiction + mental health
dating + relationships
My Core Beliefs:
- It’s never too late to change.
- You are responsible for living the life you want to live and have all the inner strength, wisdom and tools to make it happen.
- Inner peace and freedom is accessible to everyone, and is something you can tap into anywhere and at any time.
- Every negative has the potential to be a positive.
- You get what you focus on in life. Your mindset is the most important factor in making positive change.
Self Care, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Authenticity, Freedom, Connection, Empowerment and Transformation
Kat doesn't have any reviews yet.