Keith Weaver Orem, Utah
Business Coach, Executive Coach, Performance Coach
JD, LCSW, Certified Strategic Coach
I coach overwhelmed business owners.
- Do you feel stuck trying to work toward your dream and not getting there, or even feel like you’re getting closer?
- Are you overwhelmed trying to juggle all the aspects of your business, while working too much for too little?
- Are you a prisoner of your business, shackled to it almost 24/7?
- Have you tried to improve your business, only to end up in the same situation, or even feel like you are worse off?
- Do you have a business that is more of a glorified job, than a true asset?
- Have you settled for a lesser vision, lesser business, or just getting by?
Being a business owner does not have to be that hard. You just need strategically design it to maximize the potential and make it a highly profitable business while running smoothly, and predictably.
Let's work together to recreate your vision, build supportive systems/processes, and implement those things to improve your business and life. Clients grow their business while feeling less stress and having more freedom.
I coach owners using the things I have learned from:
- Having been a 7x business owner (some started, some purchased)
- Having been in management and business from 30 years
- Having been a licensed clinical social worker and an attorney
- Being a Certified Strategic Mindset Coach
- My personal strengths as a strategist and problem solver
- and most importantly my passion to help business owners realize their dreams.
Keith has 5 reviews.
I am extremely happy I used Keith’s business coaching services. Like most businesses owners, I often find myself with far too much to do, and far too little time to do it. I finally decided to use Keith’s services after meeting with him; Keith was not high pressure, and I could immediately see the potential benefits after he explained how he could help my business. Keith’s insight and coaching skills have proved extremely helpful in organizing my business in a more effective way; in delegation with the right support staff so I can free up more time; and in maximizing efficiency throughout the day. My investment in Keith has immediately paid enormous dividends, and my stress level has gone way down. I only wish I used Keith’s services earlier.Mark Todd, CEO
Keith has amazing insight into underlying issues, and a fabulous system for boosting efficiency and effectiveness.Katherine Cheney, Property Management & Real Estate
I have a great relationship with Keith Weaver and have a lot of confidence in his abilities and his honesty. If you are looking into whether you need a business coach, contact the Weaver Business Coaching.Craig Bainum, Attorney, Utah
Keith has coached and assisted me in developing and growing my company. He has been very instrumental in my being able to achieve many of the goals I have wanted to achieve for a long time. He as changed my mindset and vision to be a true CEO.Steve Eastmond, CEO Mental Health
We found ourselves struggling dealing with interpersonal issues among staff members as a result of these significant changes. I personally found myself resisting the necessary and new roles I needed to assume as president of what evolved into a mid-sized firm, as opposed to essentially operating my own practice. Keith provided steady, sound guidance throughout this change that made our transition smooth and successful. Further, Keith’s recommendations and problem-solving skills vastly increased my efficiency and decreased my stress. I have much more focus on my key roles, which in turn has had a wonderful effect on the success of my practice and the other attorneys in the firm.Mark Flickinger, Attorney