Kevin Kru Boise, Idaho
Business Coach, Executive Coach, Performance Coach
Top Coach, Full Focus, Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), Business Made Simple (BMS), Storybrand
- Boise, Idaho 83702
- Hourly Rate: $150 to $500 US Dollars
- Gender: Male
Let's talk about YOU instead.
Are you clear on your objectives? Is your system properly engineered to get you there? What's working / not working? What should you change to get better results?
When we work together, just about everything we do comes back to these questions. And guess what? YOU are the primary system in your business.
As John Maxwell says, "Dreams don't work unless YOU do."
We'll optimize your relationship with your resources (time, energy, capital, employees, etc.) so that you acheive your dreams and enjoy the journey.
How it works:
1. We start with assessments to baseline your current state.
2. We plan your quarter together
3. We meet regularly (weekly or bi-weekly) over Zoom to track your progress on Quarterly Priorities, KPIs, Tasks, and to troublehshoot issues.
4. At the end of every quarter, we re-assess to see your results and decide if we continue.
5. Optionally, we then extend the frameworks and systems to your leadership team.
Included as Private Coaching client is full access to The Achievers Community, an online community where leaders converge for tools, accountability, and camaraderie through 'Teaching Tuesdays', Community Collabaroation sessions, and Mastermind Peer Groups.
More about my ideal client:
- Best fit are Christian, Conservative and Male
- Annual Rev. $500K - $10M
- Likely a strong technician / practitioner who has shifted to running the business. Perhaps were #2 and are buying out a retiring owner. Maybe you want to sell the business but the valuation isn't there (yet).
- You feel like a slave to your business, or you know that what got you here won't get you there and it's time to up your game.
Don't keep going it alone, or keep settling for pale results. You were made for more. Reach out and let's have a conversation about your dreams, goals, and fufilling your purpose.
2 reviews (5.0)
I was spinning my wheels with the day to day operations of my business and getting overwhelmed. The issues were piling up and I was looking to make a significant change to our business. A good friend referred me to Kevin as a business coach, and I wish I would have called sooner. Since then he has helped me organize our company to a point where we are profitable again and I have more time to work on our business instead of being overwhelmed. He has taught me how to better delegate, organize the company structure, manage my time and be efficient. I now have more time for hobbies and fun things that I had let go of so that I could run my business. Kevin is a great business coach. He is always on time, keeps our meetings on track, and always has insightful solutions to most of, if not all of the issues that arise while running a successful business. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to take their business to the next level.Jeff Parker
I was feeling stuck in my business and not sure how to move forward with a few lingering issues. I was introduced to Kevin and he immediately got to work in helping me through some issues. His frameworks, tools and methodologies helped provide me with much needed clarity. Within a few months, we had implemented some key changes in our business and are already experiencing great results. I'd highly recommend working with Kevin.Tim Harms
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach