Kim Bielak Santa Monica, California
Life Coach, Career Coach, Relationship Coach
Harvard University The Science & Application of Positive Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy Trainee, Certified Yoga Teacher
• Are you a “successful” individual starting to feel like “success” might not be all you made it out to be?
• Do you find yourself saying "I'll be happy when," only to never actually reach "when”?
• Do you feel like you’ve got so much more potential, but you’ve gotten comfortable, and are too scared to make a move?
• Do you feel so stressed out, exhausted or overwhelmed that you keep telling yourself you don’t have the time to even start?
If this any of the above sounds like you, you didn’t “do life wrong,” “miss your chance,” and it isn’t “too late.” You’re exactly where you were meant to be and from here the next chapter is in your control.
As a life & career coach, I coach smart, passionate, high-achieving professionals exhausted by the rat race and still struggling to "figure out" what they want to be when they grow up to step back into the 100% versions of themselves and catalyze the next step in their lives and careers.
Through weekly sessions and homework assignments, we’ll:
1. Zoom out and explore what truly matters to you in life
2. Really get to know yourself, your strengths and your “why”
3. Blue-sky brainstorm and then get real with your options
4. Make a game plan to get you from where you are to where you want to be.
My approach to coaching is collaborative, strengths-based, experimental, and most of all, empathic. I integrate highly-regarded, evidence-based practices and approaches from an extensive background in psychology, positive psychology, life design, and more.
After working with me my clients constantly tell me they feel like they have a newfound sense of clarity, direction, confidence, and courage, as well as a greater sense of balance, perspective, and overall happiness in their lives.
If you've been saying you’re ready to make a change forever, only to fall back into what’s comfortable and familiar until you hit your breaking point again, stop talking and start doing. Set your intro call up today, and let's dive in together.
When I first reached out to Kim, I was just going with the flow and not being purposeful on what I actually wanted. I was in the process of deciding on a big career move internationally. Kim helped me see my career in a new way that was incredibly exciting (something I did not see my career as previously!) and as a result Ive had big positive shifts in my perspective. She helped me realize my unique strengths and therefore gain more confidence. Kim created a safe space where I could reflect and challenged me to think differently each week. Her holistic approach is very valuable. I often go back to my career journal, notes from our sessions, and the resources she provided during our time. As a result of her guidance, I made the big career move internationally and I am so happy I did! I would highly recommend working with her!Surya