Executive Coach, Leadership Coach, Team Coach
Enhanced C-IQ Coach, Ontological Coach, Genos EI Practitioner, Everything DISC, LEA 360,
- Hourly Rate: $350 to $900 US Dollars
- Gender: Female
By facilitating greater awareness of leadership and communication style and impact, Lalita Raman enables clients to identify and understand their own strengths and critical areas for development. She understands how to engage, connect with people at different levels, how they think and behave, and how their values and experiences shape their performance and work satisfaction levels. She helps clients with alignment of truth, vision, and purpose, so that there is no room for conflict, and everything flows in a forward-moving direction
These skills allow her to successfully guide individuals to create impactful and sustainable changes by practicing new and creative ways to shift behavior. Lalita is passionate about 3 areas within her coaching practice (Transitions, Communication and Leadership) and demonstrates niche competency as under:
· change in role involving bigger team management responsibilities across;
· fear of the unknown and dealing with the pressure of high expectations from their peers, boss, colleagues and their own high expectations;
· enhance self-awareness about their blind spots; expand their thinking to uncover their own barrier and address it, with respect to their blind spots.
· enhance executive presence;
· how to foster healthy, honest, and timely dialogue and safe space to manage conflicts and difficult situations;
· manage difficult communication styles and behaviors among the team; how to have a constructive conversation despite having differing views.
· understand how to deliver feed forward effectively;
· how to foster healthy, honest, and timely dialogue in difficult times;
· how to be a coach to the team; enable management and development of strategies to help team collaboration
She has 20 years of Corporate experience that has made her resilient, enables her to appreciate & adapt to different cultures and given her a keen ability to understand behavioral patterns.
Lalita doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach