Laura Wagenknecht Asheville, North Carolina
Leadership Coach, Executive Coach, Team Coach
MS, PhD - (ABD), Certified Executive Coach, Certified in Power and Influence,
I have always been a problem solver, wanting to help people who are struggling with the adjustments and transitions that career, work, and life throw at us.
As a former therapist, I worked with many clients regarding substance use, depression, anxiety, and relationship issues. There was one common denominator – they all had to make decisions about how to make a change in their lives. Sometimes these journeys require an outside perspective.
I have diverse work experience in retail, healthcare, nonprofit, teaching at universities, and as a therapist. This invaluable knowledge has enabled me to help a wide array of people gain insights and clarity about themselves and a vision for their future, their dreams, desires, and goals, improve their productivity, and increase their revenues.
Mostly, I have helped people advance their careers.
As someone who has climbed the ladder to success and held different leadership positions, including being an Executive Director/CEO of an organization, I understand the challenges in business, career, and life. I know how tough it is to be in lower-, middle-, and upper-management – each bringing their own set of challenges.
In business, I have accomplished many things:
- I took over an organization that was struggling to meet payroll every week and was destined to close, and in less than a year, I generated a 22% profit that made it possible to easily meet payroll and hire more staff
- Brought in more than $16.5 Million in revenue
- Created a successful campaign that generated a 475% increase in profits
- Consulted with physicians to set up their offices and negotiate better insurance company contracts
- Increased retail sales for the store by 12% and improved customer satisfaction ratings
- Increased Board diversity to include African-Americans and women
- Helped 11 clients get hired
- The University of Texas at Austin – Ph.D. (ABD)
- The University of Texas at Austin – M.S.W.
Laura doesn't have any reviews yet.