Lauren Fair La Mesa, California
Family Coach, Relationship Coach, Life Coach
Because I’ve been in your shoes and helped hundreds of people navigate their divorce, I know how important it is to have someone you can count on and trust! I offer private one-on-one personal coaching to a limited number of women each year for 3 or 6 months at a time. Sessions occur remotely so I may support women around the world.
My coaching program may be perfect for you if:
- You are considering initiating divorce, facing a divorce desired by your spouse, going through a pending divorce, or recovering and moving on from a divorce that has already been completed – no matter how long ago!
- You have little to no idea how to handle the business of divorce.
- You need a safe space to vent your feelings and experiences without fear of judgment.
- You are ready to tackle issues and goals big and small on a weekly basis to get unstuck and let go of what has prevented you from reaching your goals in the past or moving forward in your life.
- You are ready to work on your mindset to help you handle circumstances over which you have no control and reach your potential.
- You are committed to being coachable and taking massive action to create the results you want.
Lauren doesn't have any reviews yet.