Leonard Hight Sydney, New South Wales
Life Coach, Performance Coach, Career Coach
Certified Human Potential Coach
What’s been happening is your subconscious is not really on board with that goal you’re been working on. We often get so excited thinking about our goal then race off in pursuit of it, that it we don’t get valuable input from our whole team about the goal. We forget that our conscious mind, that part of our mind we’re so familiar with accounts for only about 10% of our total mind team. Yes, I said team, our subconscious is part of our mind team and accounts for the remaining 90% of our total mind.
Imagine a small business and the business owner has decided on a goal of creating an exciting new product. Monday morning comes and he sets off to work on creating the new product. He doesn’t get any input or alignment towards his goal from his personal 9-person team. After 1 year and many late nights there’s not much to show for all of that time and effort.
If you’ve got a goal and aren’t getting anywhere with it, this is where I can help. I help you to get in touch and aligned with your subconscious team. Then using input from your subconscious team and with my proven 5-step process and me coaching you, your consistent action results in you crossing the finish line to celebrate achieving your goal.
Imagine the small business example if the business owner had involved and aligned his 9-person team in helping to create the new product. If you think it possible it would have resulted in much greater progress. Then let's have a chat about what it is that you don't seem to be getting anywhere with.
5 reviews (5.0)
Leonard is a highly skilled coach who particularly helped me in the areas of improving my productivity and concrete goal setting in regards with setting up my new business, in helping me work through the obstacles and my own resistance to becoming successful. I am eternally grateful to him and am confident he can help you as well. Thank you, Leonard!Kevin Hatland
Leonard was my first coach during our coach training. Throughout our training and development as coaches he has brought incredible curiosity, kindness and depth. A truly wonderful coach if you are working to move yourself to new heights!Leonne Sherr
I came to Leonard for coaching as I was feeling overwhelmed with some reading materials that I needed to get through but kept putting them off. With some very insightful questions, Leonard was able to get to the bottom of why I was putting this off. I came away from our session feeling relieved and somewhat lighter and with a clear action plan of exactly what I needed to do to. Leonard is great at listening as well as providing some very useful strategies when I was at a loss of what to do. I highly recommend Leonard as a professional coach who also really walks his talk.Rose Cox
When I decided to switch careers, the transition was far from what I expected. It was a challenging time at both emotional and financial levels. Thankfully, having someone like Leonard at my side changed that reality in the best possible way. With his calm demeanor and focused guidance, I was able to quiet the noise around me and see my circumstances with a clarity I could not perceive on my own. Leonard helped me build confidence and gain certainty. From that place, we came up with a clear path toward the goals that I ultimately was able to achieve. I really like his mature, no nonsense and practical kind of approach to each roadblock.I am glad I made the decision to reach out to Leonard. It made all the difference.Alejandro Garay
Leonard has guided me through crucial decision making processes related to my complex professional endeavours as well as my personal and family life. During just a few sessions I have been able to navigate smoothly between life and business issues discovering what lies beneath the surface that can hold me back or hinder my development. Leonard is an attentive listener; he listens deeply on many different levels. He is observant, he applies his great intuition into the equation, and therefore asks powerful and insightful questions. He hones in on the tiny details, pulling the threads from a bigger knot, which many a time has helped me connect the dots and see a bigger picture of things. His good sense of humour, supportive attitude and client-centricity create the atmosphere of trust and the fertile ground for safe exploration, which undoubtedly help unlock the potential. With Leonard by my side I feel accountable for my goals; I keep reminding myself of the commitment I've taken to stay focused on the path of change and continue in an unwavering way to set ambitious goals that will lead to transformation in different areas of my life.Iwona Marchut