Linzie Hermsmeyer Central City, Nebraska
Life Coach, Relationship Coach, Christian Coach
Certified Life Coach, John Maxwell Team Member
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- You are feeling unfulfilled and lonely
- You are drained or unmotivated
- You are wasting time being in unhealthy relationships
- You are anxious about your future
- You are frustrated and have no clue what to do next
I possess experience and knowledge as a wife, coach, and entrepreneur. I have a unique combination of experience and expertise and am well-equipped to help you achieve your full potential and live with purpose. As a Maxwell Leadership Certified Team Member, I am trained to help you succeed and experience growth in your own life.
WHEN I AM YOUR COACH, YOU GET:
- One-on-one coaching with a certified life coach
- Support between weekly sessions
- Expert coaching to help you determine your goals and make achieving them inevitable
- Attainable action steps to move forward with your goals
- Questions that will help facilitate ah-ha moments and figure out what's holding you back or keeping you stuck
- Growth and development as an individual
- Free resources for continued growth in your future
Ready to move forward? I'd love to have a conversation with you!
2 reviews (5.0)
Linzie is highly gifted at giving direction to females in a very intuitive and purposeful way. She is a driven professional who is intentional about her clients well-being and pushing each person to their best. I highly recommend Linzies Life Coaching!Erin Stahla
As I get older, the more I see the importance of emotional awareness when it comes to my relationships with myself, my friends, my family, my husband, and my Lord. Its not easy to tap into but Linzie helps so much with her intentional listening, thought-provoking questions, and encouraging demeanor. She is the coach that will come alongside you in your most honest thoughts and feelings (positive and negative), make you feel seen and valued, and encourage you- propelling you forward in your goals. This is the gal you want!Andrea Gotschall