Lisa Blakeslee Erie, Pennsylvania
Life Coach, Relationship Coach
CTACC, Mental Health Counselor
- Erie, Pennsylvania 16502
- Gender: Female
I have worked as a counselor for 15 years, bringing into my coaching practice a solid base of skills. I have received coaching training through Coach Training Alliance. I will work with individuals to help them identify challenges and work through them using honed communication skills.
You will discover more of who you are and where you truly want to go. I am living proof that if you have a goal to focus on, and believe that you WILL succeed, you can make it happen. I’ll support you as you discover what those goals and successes are for you. The relationship between a coach and client is Co-Creative, meaning that we are equals. I am not a therapist, counselor or consultant. I am a trained coach using honed communication skills to support you as a thinking partner. Together we create more power for you to effect meaningful change and take dynamic action towards your goals. Together in our co-creative relationship, we will:
• Identify your goals
• Identify the obstacles/barriers to obtaining these goals
• Find solutions to the obstacles
• Find reasons to believe in yourself and why you will succeed
• Celebrate your efforts along the way
• I will listen closely to you, respond to what I hear and ask questions. If I hear something in your voice or language that sparks an intuitive thought, I am likely to ask you about it. Often, it is the small moments that bring about big shifts. If I am not on target, just tell me. I am not attached to being right.
• At the end of the session, if you do not set specific actions you are ready to take, I may make a coach request. I ask clients to stretch themselves, deepen the work done in the sessions by writing, taking some action, resolving relationships or things that feel incomplete. You are always free to negotiate, accept or decline.
• I will be as excited and committed to your goals as you are.
• I will take the time to challenge you to define what a winning life means to you and hold you accountable
Lisa doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach