Luke Havard London, England
Executive Coach, Business Coach, Career Coach
- London, England HR2 6RT
- Hourly Rate: £250 to £1,000 British Pounds
- Gender: Male
15 years of business experience, as a founder, dealmaker, and trusted advisor to CEOs & execs.
I'm known by my clients for asking unusual, challenging, and uncomfortable questions that generate solutions to complex challenges and uncover hidden opportunities for growth and value creation.
Recent career highlights include:
* I co-founded an innovative roll-up model for healthcare businesses that acquired 17 businesses in the first 2 months.
* Advisor to a leading investment group (Victoria Mia) working to disrupt the global coffee industry.
* Advised a software business to navigate a 9 figure joint venture deal with a US tech conglomerate.
* Advisor to a market-leading EU furniture brand focused on mid 8 figure growth via acquisitions.
* Advised hundreds of tech, eCommerce and digital marketing biz on their scale and exit strategies.
* Advised executive leaders working on 9 figure+ projects at Pfizer, J&J, HSBC, Range Rover, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and Barclay's.
In my opinion, my greatest achievements and fortune have been realized as a husband, father, and follower of Christ.
If you are a CEO and looking for 1-2-1 coaching please send me a private message and we can schedule a time to talk.
Luke doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach