Mandy Kubicek Omaha, Nebraska
Career Coach, Life Coach, Entrepreneurship Coach
- Omaha, Nebraska 68108
- Hourly Rate: $250 US Dollars
- Gender: Female
- Training: Martha Beck Inc.
Since 2017, I’ve helped dozens of clients feel happier at work and beyond. Before creating my ideal work life, I spent twelve years in the software industry, having earned a BS in Computer Science and an MBA from Olin Business School. A Certified Life Coach, I continue to learn every day because an effective coach has to live it to give it.
For me, life is all about joy: not only childlike delight but also genuine gratitude for whatever shows up in life. I coach because it brings joy to both my clients and me.
Known for my insightful questions and giant salads, I live in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, with my husband and boxer-coonhound.
Visit the Coach Kubicek website for free resources and to learn more.
IS THIS YOU?
Most often, my clients are mid-career women in leadership roles.
If any of these situations seem familiar, my approach may work especially well for you.
* BORED | You’re good at your job but no longer loving it. Sometimes you’re miserable. Sometimes you’re merely bored. You’re certainly not passionate. You want to have fun at work and even have some big creative dreams, but you aren’t yet sure what needs to change.
* DISORGANIZED | You’ve become less effective at work, perhaps after a promotion. You’ve always been an above-average employee. Unfortunately, what used to work well for you no longer cuts it. By the end of the week (or day), you feel depleted and, at times, surprised by how little you got done.
* STRESSED | Your job (or business) is stressing you out. And others have noticed. You have some ideas about what you need (delegate more, adopt a relaxing morning routine, get over your imposter syndrome), but you haven’t been able to put them into action consistently. The idea of being both peaceful and productive seems laughably out of reach.
HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR WORK LIFE
You’ve tried a lot to feel more satisfied with your career. Visit my site to learn why you’ve struggled and the 4 principles that make change totally doable.
Mandy doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach