Mei Phing LIM Pulau Pinang
Leadership Coach, Career Coach, Life Coach
Chartered Accountant, ICF Certified Coach
Are You a High-Performing Young Executive or Entrepreneur?
But... Even High Performers have a Dark Side… What is Yours?
- You want to do more and sometimes feeling like you’ve not done enough at work or for your business.
- You take on a lot of commitments and are reluctant to say “No” – to the point of overwhelm and forgetting self-care.
- You don’t feel comfortable delegating as nobody else can meet your high-quality standards – leading to obsession.
- You might get caught up in ‘busy work’ as everything feels urgent and important – and not enough time to reflect on insights and learnings that can truly impact your career or business.
- As a high-performing leader, you don’t want to ask others for support or help – but this really is holding you back.
- If you are a young high-performer, you might be labeled as inexperience and face an uphill battle to earn respect in a work or business environment – creating self-doubt and affecting your confidence.
- If you are a female high-performer, you feel that you have to adhere to a set of ‘invisible rules’ on how you should show up.
High Performer. Young. Female. Executive & Entrepreneur.
I Get It.
I’ve Been There.
Nowadays, I Coach High-Performing Young Executives and Entrepreneurs to Get Out of their Own Way to Achieve Exponential Growth.
I Can Help You If...
- You want to stop that nagging feeling of ‘imposter syndrome’ and ‘lazy ass’ when you are not working.
- You want to learn how to say ‘No’ to commitments that will take up your energy, time and efforts – without feeling guilty.
- You want to stop doing busy work and start leveraging other people to collectively deliver outputs.
- You want to instill self-belief that despite your young age, you are as competent, if not more compared to others.
- You want to develop self-awareness and frequent reflection for professional and personal learnings.
---> Then, book a FREE consultation call with me now!
2 reviews (5.0)
I engaged Mei Phing to improve my organisation skills when I was leading the Supply Chain Team in a coating company with a headcount of almost 200 people. She was able to help me pinpoint the strategic works that needed to be done and I was surprised how she could quickly point out some of the blind spots during our 1 one 1 coaching session. This has better helped me to manage my team and also my work. Without her help, I reckon I would need to spend extra time to figure out myself, which may cost me a lot of time, probably some hits and bumps in a way of mistakes etc.LH
Mei Phing is an invaluable and inspiring coach. She empowered me to find my inner strength through self-realisation and offer concrete suggestions for moving ahead. This is beneficial in self-growth and building of self-confidence. Her high level of insight and expertise help you see yourself from a completely new perspective.JH, Assistant Manager, Singapore