Michael Alston San Tan Valley, Arizona
Retirement Coach, Money and Finance Coach, Leadership Coach
BCC, M.Ed, BPS, RPCV (Returned Peace Corps Volunteer-Sri Lanka).
- San Tan Valley, Arizona 85140
- Hourly Rate: $120 to $350 US Dollars
- Gender: Male
- Training: The Institute for Life Coach Training
Hi, I'm Michael. I am a human development coach. For more than 25 years, I have been coaching positive-minded individuals looking to personally create a better life for themselves and/or for their families. Do you believe something is missing in your life? Do you need a partner/coach? For example:
1. Are you stuck on what it is you want to do in your life?
2. Would you like to increase your self-confidence?
3. Would you like to enhance your interpersonal skills?
4. Do you want lasting results to help you be a better person or leader?
5. Are you looking to change your life that brings more peace and happiness?
6. Do you want to create a meaningful work/life balance?
My coaching experience started back in New York City during the 1980's. I had the opportunity to coach and mentor a number of individuals who were very talented in the game of basketball. That particular and unique experience led me in the direction of coaching individuals looking to develop better interpersonal skills.
As your coach, you would be partnering with someone who has experience in the area of self-development (i.e., US. Peace Corps Volunteer, Sri Lanka); someone who has specific-coach training (i.e., Institute of Life Coach Training); someone who engage individuals to maximize their personal and professional potential; someone who has an undergraduate degree in business and graduate degree in education; and someone who has met professional standards in coaching and has earned recognition as a Board Certified Coach (BCC) from the Center for Credentialing & Education.
How can I help you?:
My coaching objective is to create a positive and warm environment where you (the coachee) will be able to confidently and privately share what is on your mind and heart. As your coach, I will listen, ask powerful questions, and partner with you (the coachee) to create a plan of what it is you want out of life. The coachee is held accountable and responsible for doing the work.
Michael doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach