Ratika Mittal New Delhi, Delhi
Executive Coach, Leadership Coach, Business Coach
- New Delhi, Delhi
- Hourly Rate: $75 to $125 US Dollars
- Gender: Female
ACC accredited by ICF, with specialization in Leadership & Business Coaching. Over the last 20+ years, I have experienced multiple economic cycles, disruptions and regulatory changes impact the corporate world and had to adapt, remodel and rebuild multimillion-dollar businesses for exceptional results. My in-depth experience in leading businesses, managing high-performance teams, building and transforming businesses across multiple leadership roles enables me to understand your professional context and challenges and apply the same during my coaching engagements.
As a Coach, my key areas of work are –
- Collaboration with CXO’s and Business Leaders in these challenging times to provide a sounding board to re-evaluate and redesign the current business model and practices to achieve desired results.
- Coach recently promoted managers who are feeling overwhelmed with extended roles and responsibilities or teams and to help them elevate from being a Boss and succeed as a leader.
- Be a part of the development journey of the high potential talent pool of the organisation for accelerated growth and output.
- Mentor & partner with busy professional women managers and leaders to overcome their challenges, limitations, guilt and define strategies for a successful and fulfilling career.
Being a woman CXO and having served on company’s board, I bring in a unique perspective to diversity and inclusion.
A thought leader and a trusted advisor, I work by providing a safe space to my clients that helps them speak freely, reflect deeply and feel inspired to explore diverse perspectives to maximise their personal and professional potential.
My clients include CXOs and senior leader across multiple industries including banking, insurance, consumer goods, pharma, IT and CEO and Founder of a Start-up.
In my last Corporate role, I was the Chief Sales & Marketing officer of BMW Financial Services and also served on the Board of the BMW India Leasing Company.
Ratika doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach