Rebecca Sparks Seattle, Washington
Life Coach, Executive Coach, Career Coach
Masters Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Grad Cert in Business Mgt, Advanced Cert Public Speaking&Training, BA HONS in International Studies
- Seattle, Washington 98112
- Hourly Rate: $150 to $250 US Dollars
- Training: Coach Academy International
Hello, I'm Rebecca Sparks.
I’m a Certified Life Transition & Confidence Coach. I help clients to;
- Build self-confidence, become clear on what's holding them back & help them move past these challenges & blocks
- Dive deep into connecting with their true identity & becoming clear on ‘who they are’.
- Look at life with a fresh perspective, identify where they want to be, explore what’s holding them back and help them move forwards
- Successfully navigate major life transitions with ease & clarity.
I work with clients from all over the world to help build a strong sense of self, personal self-confidence and achieve greatness in their lives. My work has been recognized and honored by Forbes and therefore I am a proud member of the Forbes Coaches Council, as well as a committee member for the UN WOMEN, AU.
I’m also the Founder of The Daily Guru, a global platform focused on Growth & Development.
WHY I LOVE COACHING
Whether you’re looking to build self-confidence, tackle a big goal or overcome a major setback in your life, coaching is in an integral resource during these important times of change!
I love to help clients to change, build authentic self-confidence & establish positive & tangible results in their life. I believe there is no greater gift than helping someone discover their potential & true self.
Without a clear understanding of ‘who we are’ and what we really want out of life, we tend to follow other peoples paths. We can fall victim to their feedback and ‘suggestions’ of how we are supposed to be living our lives.
If we are unclear on where we are headed & why, we can swallow other peoples opinions without question (however incorrect, unhelpful or even unkind they may be). We become helpless before the court of public opinion. This is why establishing a strong sense of self and developing one's own path to success, is crucial.
I love the experience of helping clients to make more confident & empowered decisions in their lives and to see them grow
Rebecca doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach