Rhonda Pfaltzgraff-Carlson Cincinnati, Ohio
Spirituality Coach, Executive Coach, Business Coach
PhD, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Spiritual Direction
My passion is helping people and organizations gain access to the Divine so they can find wholeness and live into their full potential.
Through spiritual companionship, I help my clients expand their self, social, and spiritual awareness, develop their relationship with the Divine, and integrate their faith/spirituality and work. This approach can help them live with greater freedom and contribute to others' well-being. It can also help their organization know and achieve its higher purpose and cultivate a culture that creates community and performance excellence.
1) Spiritual Coaching - spiritual direction for working people. It’s best for those who seek:
• the meaning and fulfillment that comes from living out their calling
• greater resilience and compassion for meeting the needs of others
• to be firm but fair in their role as a manager
• to become a humble yet effective visionary leader
2) Workplace Guidance - spirit-based business coaching. This service is designed to help:
• Christian executives who want to integrate faith/spirituality into their decision making and operations
• Entrepreneurs who want to support workplace spirituality and cultivate an innovative, resilient culture that helps its members thrive
• Established businesses who are looking for new ways to respond to volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA) or want to become more sustainable and socially responsible
3) Spiritual Advising - consulting that integrates spiritual wisdom into the workplace. These eight services areas are for business and organizational leaders who want to integrate spirituality and/or faith-based ideals (i.e., compassion and forgiveness) into their organization's systems and structures.
I am a member of the Academy of Management's Management, Spirituality, and Religion interest group and a member of Spiritual Directors International.
I would be honored to companion you on your journey.
Rhonda doesn't have any reviews yet.