Roopali Kurve Mumbai, Maharashtra
Executive Coach, Business Coach
MSc; Certified Coaching Proff- [Peer Coaching, India- appr. ICF & HR cert. Ins]; Cert Maximum Mentoring - [Mentoring Univ, USA]; Cert L&D. [India].
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Hourly Rate: $35 to $50 US Dollars
- Gender: Female
I support and guide individuals and organizations, to focus on their business / career goals through Coaching, Mentoring and /or Training.
My belief is – Everyone has the answers and potential within them to overcome challenges, achieve goals but they may need ‘right’ support to take action.
My mission is – to guide and support individuals & organizations to realize and achieve their goals, to help them get clarity and accountability to ‘achieve success’, by using my experience & coaching skills.
I am passionate about seeing businesses and individuals succeed. I have over 19 years of successful experience in successful leadership positions, [in Mumbai. India. I have been an Executive Director of training institute] - and handled various aspects of business as People Management - including Coaching/Mentoring/ Training, Administration, Operations and Business development.
How I support my clients [coachees] is - i]Identification [getting clarity of issue], ii] identifying plans/solutions iii] support/accoutability - Get results iv]make coachee independant for future.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE / ACHIEVEMENTS include –
• As Executive Coach – I help client/s in various aspects related to work, – help client realize his/her ‘potential’ , or help in transition of career to next phase , - help understand/analyze ideas for business, - help client to self-reflect so as to bring out effective solutions to challenges / goals. Help them achieve the same. AND-
• Consultant [Learning & Development- L&D] - I conduct in-depth L&D audits /analysis for organizations, to help bridge gaps in that may exist – i.e.- within systems/processes, individual’s /team’s skills, or company’s objectives versus the actual performance:- to enhance the organization’s profitability.
• Managing Training Business – handling Overall functioning of an institute as - People Management, Administration, Operations- Planning & Implementation of processes.
• Leadership Role. Business Development
Roopali doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Smart Way To Find A Coach
1 Describe Your Goals
2 Get Matched
3 Free Consultations
4 Hire Your Coach