Executive Coach, Leadership Coach, Business Coach
PCC-ICF, Certified Instructional Designer, MBA
Sonali brings to her coaching more than 24 years of experience working with business leaders and entrepreneurs.
Sonali helps business leaders find their authentic leadership voice, deal with the stress that comes with regularly taking high stakes decision and increase their positive influence as leaders. She helps them bring clarity to thoughts which they can't openly discuss with others and create an action plan to achieve better outcomes for themselves and their business.
Sonali finds meaning in helping others find their own purpose. She has a deep interest in understanding human behavior and has applied concepts from modern psychology in her work with clients over the last five years. She adopts an inside-out approach which promotes the alignment and congruence between values, beliefs, thoughts, feelings, and actions.
Clients say that Sonali is incisive, good at getting to the root of issues, and has a great coaching presence. She challenges clients to address internal and external conflicts head-on while also being supportive and helping realize their resourcefulness.
Sonali is based in Singapore and works with clients throughout the world. She has worked with clients from Europe, Asia, Australia, Middle East, South Africa, and the US during her professional career.
Leadership and Corporate Experience
• 24 years of overall experience with over 5 years as a coach and leadership facilitator
• Over 5 years of experience as an Independent Director
• 16 years of experience in Investment banking with over 12 years of leadership roles
• CEO of a non-profit for 3 years
• Coaching and training mid-to-senior level executives in Fortune 500, funded start-ups and entrepreneurs
• Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coaching Federation (ICF)
• EQi-2.0 and EQ360 certified (MHS)
• Certified Instructional Designer, Carlton Advanced Management Institute (CAMI)
2 reviews (5.0)
I had a very useful coaching discussion with Sonali. I have been through a coaching engagement years ago for a fairly specific challenge I was facing then, but was a bit sceptical this time because I did not have as specific an issue to address. I have recently taken over a new role in a multicultural environment, and despite initial successes I was mentally uncomfortable with many aspects at work. Sonali helped me to bring some order to my thoughts & concerns, and her probing questions made me look deeper into myself to find (a) an anchor that could serve as my guide and reference point for the future and (b) answers that flowed from that reference point and allowed me to create a clear roadmap for the coming months.Vineet Iyengar